Facilities & Equipment
Our Morgantown, Kentucky, composite engineering and manufacturing facility houses the state-of-the-art equipment required to manufacture, test, and certify your aerospace-quality composite solutions to exact specifications. Centrally located in a low-cost labor market, we’re dedicated to offering our customers a cost-effective advantage.
Facility Features & Equipment
Aerospace-grade quality composite manufacturing begins with advanced tools designed for pinpoint accuracy through every phase to ensure exceptional end results. Blackhawk Composites invests in the latest technology, allowing us to manufacture your composite products in-house, giving you the cost-competitive advantage.
- 5-foot x 20-foot autoclave with 85psi/400˚F maximum operating capacity
- Laser placement system for laser ply placement
- Clear coat specific paint booth for processing exposed carbon
- Autometrics CNC Plycutter
- Weld equipment
- Rivet equipment for assembly
- 38,510-square-foot manufacturing facility
- Large walk-in 0˚ F material storage
- Temperature and humidity controlled clean manufacturing area
- 10-foot platinum FaroArm with laser scanner for dimension verification
- Curing equipment with 500˚ F capability
- Grinding booths
- Paint booths
How Can We Support You?
Contact us today to discuss how our team and equipment can develop a cost-effective composite solution for you.